Membership year: April 1 to April 1.
- Yearly membership fee is $160.00 and goes from April to April.
- You can join up to three months prior to April. There would be an additional fee of $60 if you joined in January; a fee of $40 if you joined in February; and a fee of $20 if you joined in March. This will allow you to use the range up to three months prior to the annual membership meeting.
- A one time initiation fee of $15 your first year which includes your electronic key.
- All memberships expire in April. Membership renewal is $160. You can contribute up to 8 hours of work for the club during the year and abate or reduce your dues by $10 per hour. Minimum dues are $80.00. On June 1, 2015, dues were set at $160 for the year, but with eight hours work can abate your dues to $80.
- When husband and wife join together, one will pay the full membership fee and the spouse will pay $10 plus the key fee (if requested) and will be considered a full member.
- Please have a filled out application and waiver for new membership
- Credit card renewals no longer available
New Member Application:
Applying for membership requires you to fill out both the application and waiver forms, sign them and send with payment at least one week in advance of when you will appear at a monthly meeting. In addition, you will be required to attend range orientation and be voted into the club by the members prior to receiving your membership card, button, and security key.
Mail application information to:
RCRPC Membership, P. O. Box 640, Janesville, WI 53547.
While you may still bring the forms and payment to the monthly meeting, you will need to make other arrangement to receive your membership materials.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be legally able to own a firearm.
You must attend a meeting to get voted into the club or make special arrangements with the membership committee. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the former Milton VFW, 10853 N. Milton Rd. (old state highway 26) Milton, Wi. (see the about us page for more information).
Also prior to getting a key you need to attend an orientation. It is preferred you go to the orientation prior to the meeting you will be voted in at. It makes the process smoother and you get your key sooner, see the calendar for the next orientation.
For further information please contact – Membership Director at or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) (create link – material not available)
- Gun Shows