Join the Rock County Rifle and Pistol Club!
- You must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be able to legally touch or possess a firearm.
Membership Types and Information
The prices below to join the club include the one-time $15 initiation fee.
|Basic Membership||Single payment for annual membership.||$236||$221 (Note 1)|
|Basic Membership, Auto-Pay||Monthly payments for annual membership.||$36||$21 (Note 2)|
|Spouse Membership (may be used by significant other at the same address)||Annual membership when the other spouse is already a member.||$70||$55 (Note 3)|
|Junior Membership||Annual membership for a 12–17 year-old son or daughter of an existing member.||$25||$10|
|Note 1: Members have the option to volunteer for work hours when their help is needed for the betterment of the club. In exchange they earn $10 off of their basic or household dues renewal for every hour they work, up to a maximum of $100.
CLAIM CREDIT FOR VOLUNTEER HOURS BY ENTERING THE NUMBER OF HOURS WORKED WHEN PROMPTED FOR A DISCOUNT CODE.
THIS WILL BE VERIFIED AGAINST SYSTEM RECORDS TO ENSURE VALIDITY.
|Note 2: Same as Note 1, with the added provision that the hours claimed will be deducted by the system to pay the full monthly amount until the credit is used up, when it will begin charging the entered payment method.|
|Note 3: Since spouse memberships are already greatly reduced, they will NOT be eligible for further reduction by work hours. Spouse members may, however, earn work hour credit that can be applied toward the primary member’s dues.|
|Active Duty Military: Dues shall be waived for any member in good standing entering on full active duty with the United States Armed Forces, other than annual training periods. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Three ways to apply for membership:
- The quickest and easiest method is to join online. Just click on JOIN here or in the table above and complete the appliucation. While you may mail in a check for your dues, the optimal method is to pay online.
- Alternatively, you may complete the application, rules acknowledgement, and waiver forms and bring them along with your payment to a monthly meeting. However, this will delay getting your membership button and key while the membership is processed.
- Finally you may complete the application, waiver, and rules forms then mail them in along with your payment to:RCRPC Membership
P. O. Box 640
Janesville, WI 53547
The membership application and waiver can be downloaded here: Membership Application and Waiver March 2019
As soon as your membership is processed you will be emailed a link to the orientation files. When this is all completed you will meet with the membership director at any of the following times and places to obtain your member button and key. Please send notice to email@example.com to ensure he/she has your items. Also, be sure to bring your completed waiver and rules document if you didn’t mail them.
|PLEASE CONTACT THE MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PICK UP YOUR MEMBER BUTTON AND KEY CARD AT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:|
|1st Saturday of the month||9:00 a.m.||Janesville Range (by appointment)|
|2nd Wednesday of the month||6:30 p.m.||Milton Range (Membership Meeting)|
|3rd Wednesday of the month||2:00 p.m.||Janesville Range (by appointment)|
|4th Wednesday of the month||6:00 p.m.||Milton Range (monthly board meeting at 6:30)|
For questions or additional information, please contact the Membership Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org