New Membership and Renewals:
For instruction on renewal payments, please see this attached document
- You must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be able to legally touch or possess a firearm.
Types of Membership
Annual Basic Membership – (April 1 – March 31)
- Annual membership dues $185.00
- One-time initiation fee $15.00
- Total $200
Basic – Prorated
- $18.00 per month plus $15 initiation fee, which would total as follows based on the join month:
- June – ($18 x 10) + $15 = $195.00.
- July – ($18 x 9) + $15 = $177.00.
- August – ($18 x 8) +$15 = $159.00.
- September – ($18 x 7) +$15 = $141.00.
- October – ($18 x 6) +$15 = $123.00.
- November – ($18 x 5) +$15 = $105.
- December – ($18 x 4) +$15 = $87.00.
- January thru March – annual membership dues of $185.00.
- When an applicant and spouse (or significant other) wish to join:
- One will apply and pay the regular membership dues as outlined above.
- The other will complete a separate application and pay a membership fee of $40.00 plus the one-time $15.00 initiation fee.
- Both must complete an orientation.
New Member Application:
You will be required to fill out an application, rules acknowledgement, and waiver forms. There are essentially three ways to apply for membership:
- The quickest method is to join online. Just click on JOIN near the top of this page. While you may mail in a check for your dues, the optimal method is to pay online.
- Alternatively, you may complete the forms and bring them along with your payment to a monthly meeting. However, this will delay getting your membership button and key while the membership is processed.
- The slowest method is to complete the application, waiver, and rules forms and mail in along with your payment to:
P. O. Box 640
Janesville, WI 53547
The membership application and waiver can be downloaded here: Membership Application and Waiver March 2019
As soon as your membership is processed you will be emailed a link to the orientation files. When this is all completed you will meet with the membership director at any of the following times and places to obtain your member button and key. Please send notice to email@example.com to ensure he/she has your items. Also, be sure to bring your completed waiver and rules document if you didn’t mail them.
|Member Button and Key Pick-up Times|
|1st Saturday of the month||9:00-9:30 a.m.||Janesville Range (by appointment)|
|2nd Wednesday of the month||2:00-2:30 p.m.||Janesville Range (by appointment)|
|3rd Wednesday of the month||9:00-9:30 a.m.||Janesville Range (by appointment)|
|4th Thursday of the month||6:00-6:30 p.m.||Milton Range (monthly board meeting at 6:30)|
For questions or additional information, please contact the Membership Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org