New Membership and Renewals:
For instruction on renewal payments, please see this attached document
Temporary New Membership Process due to Covid-19 virus:
Due to the Coronavirus, monthly club meetings and on-site orientation are cancelled until further notice.
Until meeting are resumed, the following is the New Member process:
• Fill out application, preferably online, by selecting JOIN above, and make payment;
• You will be sent an email with instructions for orientation.
• When the orientation requirements are completed, applicant must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating completion of the process;
• A meeting will be arranged to receive member button and access key;
• This will be a temporary membership until meeting are resumed and new members can be voted in by members.
New Member Applications and Dues (Effective July 6, 2020)
Apply online by selecting JOIN above
Basic Membership – (Join between March 15- May 30)
• The annual membership dues are $185.00
• You will pay a one-time initiation fee of $15.00.
Basic – Prorated:
• MUST attend an orientation prior to getting your key activated and getting voting rights. – Temporarily suspended, see Temporary New Member process above.
• Joining June thru December you will pay a prorated amount of $18.00 per month through April the next year.
• June – 18 x 10 + 15 = $195.00.
• July – 18 x 9 + 15 = $177.00.
• August – 18 x 8 +15 = $159.00.
• September – 18 x 7 = $141.00.
• October – 18 x 6 +15 = $123.00.
• November – 18 x 5 +15 = $105.
• December – 18 x 4 +15 = $87.00.
• Joining January thru March, you will pay the annual membership dues of $185.00 due.
• January – 18 x 3 +15 +185 = $254.00.
• February – 18 x 2 +15 +185 = $236.00.
• >March – 18 x 1 +15 +185 = $218.00.
• When an applicant and spouse (or significant other) wish to join, one will pay the regular membership dues as outlined above. Note the prorating by month.
• The spouse (or significant other) will fill out a separate application and will pay a membership fee of $40.00 plus the $15.00 initiation fee.
• Both MUST attend an orientation prior to getting your key activated and getting voting rights. – Temporarily suspended, see Temporary New Member process above
Spouse (or significant other) Membership
• Pay a membership fee of $40.00 plus an initiation fee of $15.00.
• MUST attend an orientation prior to getting your key activated and getting voting rights. – Temporarily suspended, see Temporary New Member process above
• Renewing the next year as a couple, the spouse (or significant other) fee will be $20.00.
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• You must be legally able to own a firearm.
• You must attend a monthly meeting to get voted into the club or make special arrangements with the membership committee. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at our Milton range clubhouse, 10853 N. Milton Rd. (old state highway 26) Milton, WI. (see the ABOUT RCRPC page for additional club information).
For questions or additional information, please contact the Membership Director at: email@example.com
New Member Application:
To apply for membership you will be required to fill out both an application and waiver form. Sign and date them, and send them in with your payment (base on the above payment schedule) at least one week in advance of when you will be attending the monthly meeting to be voted in. In addition, you will be required to attend a range orientation prior to being voted into the club by the members. When this is all completed you will receive your membership card, I.D. button, and security key.
Mail your completed application, waiver, and payment to:
RCRPC Membership, P. O. Box 640, Janesville, WI 53547
If you choose, you can bring the forms and payment to the monthly meeting. However, this will delay getting your membership I.D. button and security key.
The membership application and waiver can be downloaded here: Membership Application and Waiver March 2019